26, Wenlock Road London N1 7TA
Phone 020 7608 3406
Open from 12 noon every day
Online since 27 July 1997
The Wenlock Arms was built in 1835, and opened as a pub in January 1836. It survived the wartime bombing of the district but still retains much of its original characteristics.
Located half way between Old Street and Angel tube
stations. Walk along the City Road, just West of Shepherdess Walk turn into Windsor Terrace (by the former NatWest Bank Building and opposite “BSG”). Walk North and The Wenlock Arms is at the
corner of Sturt Street and Wenlock Road.
Note – don’t be confused by WenlockStreet nearby.
The Wenlock Arms has been awarded the Cask Marque “for excellence in the serving of cask ales”.